Many applicants now want to demonstrate their programming abilities in the widely used general-purpose programming language. Many others, on the other hand, just seek the python certification to advance in their careers or earn a higher wage. Although many schools and organizations offer Python certificates, there are only a few reputable venues to obtain one.
Python is one of the most widely used programming languages worldwide. Not to add that Python is used by every major tech company, including Facebook and Amazon. You’d have to agree that Python’s prospects are bright in the future years. Furthermore, the language’s open-source community continues to create cutting-edge libraries with a broad range of uses. It is transforming the way businesses interact with their customers.
Python’s popularity can be attributed to a number of factors.
There is always a cause for something becoming famous among people. And, in this situation, Python as a language has received unanimous praise from all of its users. Python is used not just by large software corporations, but also by small businesses. So, let’s start with the advantages.
Benefits of Python
We’ve listed all of the aspects of the Python programming language that make it so popular below. As a result, Python certification is much more valuable. So, let’s get started with this-
- First and foremost, Python is a very easy language to learn and use. Not to mention that it is simple to use.
- Second, it is more effective, which means it is more accurate and reasonable.
- Python is, as a result, an interpreted language. As a result, analysts may quickly output code line by line, making debugging simple. As a result, it is advantageous to everyone.
- Python also operates on a variety of systems, including Windows, Linux, Unix, and others.
- Python is also freely available, making it an open-source program.
- It’s also expandable. This implies that the code may be simply arranged in other programming languages as well.
- Following that, Python as a programming language has a large library. It also provides a large number of modules.
- Finally, it can readily progress with graphical user interfaces.
We now have a complete understanding of the Python language’s advantages. So, let’s take a look at how the language has dominated and grown tremendously in recent years.
Incredible Growth of Python
Python as a programming language has now made its way into a variety of web-related fields. In a similar spirit, Python users are fast increasing. However, this number is increasing at a rate of more than 12% every year. Furthermore, according to Stack Overflow’s 2019 Developer Survey, more software developers want to learn Python than any other language.
Over the last 10 years, the number of Python users has consistently increased, increasing by more than 18% every year. Since the language is still used by vendors all over the world. As a result, the number of users is anticipated to continue to rise. In addition, the Python programming language is becoming more widely used in data science. We anticipate that the user base will expand beyond the conventional IT community. Nonetheless, Python is currently used to create video games, corporate software, and most web applications.
Let’s have a look at the most significant developments that the Python language has brought about-
- Python’s traffic growth rate is rapidly increasing all around the world.
- Python has also grown at a 45 percent annual rate since last year.
- Following that, it should come as no surprise that Python rated first in the list of ‘Top Programming Languages in 2019’.
- However, it is expected that Python’s future traffic would surpass all other programming languages.
When it comes to the future, we’re all concerned about our own. So, let’s go to work on figuring out what Python’s future holds. Because let’s face it, the future of Python is your future.
Scope of Python in future
Python is, without a doubt, here to stay. Python will continue to be one of the most widely used programming languages for the foreseeable future. The language’s easy learning curve, along with its high degree of versatility and wide range of plugins, will help it gain even more traction in the coming years, particularly among large tech. Furthermore, in the approaching years, major corporations will use Python software development. Because they just require a single full-stack language to meet the majority of their development requirements.
But, did you know? Python is also used in several future technologies. So, let’s have a look at some of the technologies that employ Python as a major component.
- AI stands for Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Data abounds.
You must feel overjoyed at this point, based on the preceding section. You are positive that you have picked the correct course at this point. And your future career is as brilliant as the sun. So, restrain your enthusiasm; now is the time to acquire and comprehend all of the abilities necessary to master Python.
Skills required to learn Python language
All of the talents you’ll need for a successful job are listed here.
- To begin with, you do not need to comprehend every section. You must, however, understand the fundamentals, especially the differences between Python 2 and Python 3.
- As a result, be aware that the majority of projects today begin fresh. However, the majority of them make use of an existing framework. As a result, consider learning one of the most popular Python frameworks, such as Django.
- Also, instead of writing SQL, make sure you know how to link an application to a database using an ORM.
- Remember that designing high-performance applications requires the ability to effectively write and manage threads.
- Also, learn how to work with RESTful APIs. Because additional components must be included with your program.
- You must also understand how to package code for release and deployment.
- Last but not least, hone your front-end coding skills. As a consequence, you’ll be able to contribute more to each project with ease.
As a result, make sure you’re well-versed in all of the talents listed above. Let’s go on to becoming certified by a reputable certifying authority, which will open doors to exciting job options.
What factors should you consider before selecting a certificate program?
A candidate should seek a certificate program that is centered on value. Also, make sure it’s at a reasonable pricing range. Additionally, ensure that your certificate program is specialized in nature and that it can be completed in a reasonable amount of time. In the same line, certificate programs should be limited to a year to eighteen months in length. However, if you’re seeking a change of career, Then seek a program that focuses on a new field. Because it will increase the number of job options available when the program is completed.
Now that we’ve covered all of the important factors to consider when selecting a certification, let’s move on to the next step. We’ve also compiled a list of the greatest Python certifications for your convenience.
Best Certification for Python
Various certification bodies provide Python certification, as you may have seen. But don’t be fooled by them. Instead, recognize and remember that just a few certificates are generally recognized. As a result, make sure you choose wisely.
The certification bodies that provide the best Python certification are listed below. So, let’s get started:
Vskills- India’s largest certification body
Vskills comes highly recommended because it is a government-approved organization. Candidates who complete their certification course will be able to complete coding challenges in Python on programming fundamentals. Furthermore, with their advanced talents, Vskills Python Developer Certification may assist applicants in expanding their work prospects. As a result, there is a better chance of making more money.
Udemy has a strong market presence and is well-known across the world. In addition, they provide Python certification classes.
Intellipaat is a well-known certification firm. They provide unquestionably valuable instruction.
This is a platform for learning in the United States. There are several free courses available. They also provide professional credentials.
The final stage is to find a job when you’ve acquired all of the necessary abilities and earned the proper certification.
Python Technology Career Prospects
The job prospects associated with the python programming language have grown dramatically since the advent of information technology. Furthermore, IT companies need employees who are proficient in both core and advanced Python.
As a result, there is a higher need for python experts who can quickly complete programming projects. Not to add, python professionals, will have more opportunities in the future. As a result, we’ve compiled a list of python job profiles in India, together with their associated wages.
- Python Developer- Rs. 336k per year
- Software Engineer- Rs. 543,840 per year
- Senior Software Engineer- Rs. 909,651
- Software Developer- Rs. 524,032 per year
- DevOps Engineer- Rs. 634,345 per year
- Data Scientist- Rs. 816,147 per year
Working with Top-notch Companies
Python is being used extensively by a variety of small and large businesses, as well as startups, to enhance productivity and fulfill client demand. Not to mention, governmental entities use Python to maintain and expand their websites’ functionality.
So, here is a list of all the top-notch firms where you may work after earning your python certification:
- Feature Animation by Walt Disney
- Roche, amongst others