THRIVING TEAMS are formed on good interactions, a clear and common goal, trust, and equal voice. Their members converse comfortably, listen to, and they learn from one another, foster diversity, and they share values and accountability Teams that make a difference are receptive and proactive in their collaboration.
Collaborizza will assist your team in exploring, assessing, and developing these critical collaborative characteristics, whether you are a team leader or a team member.
Collaborizza was created specifically to be self-delivered, gives your team a way to lead itself through a quality-rich complete team development session conversation, open sharing, and new perspectives
Collaborizza will guide a team to:
- Discover what they require to succeed and how to improve communication inside and between teams.
- Use skills and tools to foster constructive collaboration and make an impact.
- To increase everyday teamwork, utilize the six characteristics that drive collaboration as a lens.
- Individual follow-up materials should be used to expand on workshop outcomes and discuss practical collaborative activities for their team.
How Does it Work?
The kit includes everything you need to organize a half-day group workshop and individual follow-up activities for up to 12 team members (tools, templates, and instructions). The team guides themselves through a unique set of team development conversations and diagnostic tasks, with one team member acting as Session Guide and writing their findings in the Team Workbook as they go. Individuals leave the workshop with their own Team Member Journal and a pack of Collaborizza Cards to further investigate the team’s findings and determine how they will apply these outcomes in their regular work practice. As a team takes themselves through the engaging group process, discussing and documenting their discoveries, they will find their ideal way to collaborate and create the trust and connection required for innovative cooperation. They will see the change and will know what to do to improve and thrive even more.
What are the Outcomes?
At the end of the group session and individual follow-up exercises, team members will have:
- Experienced fun, high-quality team discussion with open communication and new ideas that will be carried over into daily teamwork.
- A unique visual record of the things they believe they require to grow and the influence they wish to have — documented in the Team Workbook.
- A team assessment of the six components of team collaboration (belonging, trust, engagement, autonomy, competence, and sense of progress)
- Agreed on specific quick-win initiatives to improve their collaboration.
- Explored how they may personally connect with and contribute to the team’s intended collaborative impact — all of which was documented in each team member’s Team Member Journal.
What’s in the Box?
A Collaborizza kit includes materials to run a half-day workshop for a team of up to 12 participants and a 45-minute individual follow-up activity for each team member. Each participant receives a pack of Collaborizza Cards, a Team Member Journal, and a sheet of vision stickers. Extra sheets of
vision stickers and templates are included for group work during the workshop session.
Have a peek here.
Order now and put the code coursemons5 to get a 5% off all items in a shopping cart (ie. single kits, a bundle of 5, or Participant Extender packs)
Here at CourseMonster, we know how hard it may be to find the right time and funds for training. We provide effective training programs that enable you to select the training option that best meets the demands of your company.
For more information, please get in touch with one of our course advisers today.